|Starting a Center|
The Federation wants to promote new centers opening up especially in the rural areas outside the central valley. The Federation has made it easier for interested persons to open up new centers by faciliting these aspects:
1) The complete assesment of all of the legal procedures to follow in order to comply with the goverment proceedings to start the new center.
2) The federation will encourage the training in one of the already existing centers for those interested in starting a new center. This allows for the person or group to live the day to day details of what envolves operating a center.
3) All new interested people or group are invited to attend the federation´s quarterly meetings so they can experience the exact nature of what is discussed on the agenda.
4) The federation also helps the newcomers with all the pertinent paperwork that needs to be submitted to I.A.F.A in order for the new center to obtain it´s acreditation.
5) The federation will review all the history of the member centers with the the interested parts, all of the upcoming projects will be discussed on the agenda as well. The federation wants to help with all the necessary tools to get the center to open up fast and on its way to help people recover.
6) Joint assesment visits in the field with the interested parts.